Our Information Security Policy
As Sağlık Logistics and its employees, we consistently work to manage all risks threatening our business continuity as well as information assets through;
- Enabling efficient, proper, fast and safe running of operations,
- Complying with all customer terms and legal liabilities,
- Being aware of, and managing risks threatening confidentiality, accessibility and integrity of all information assets belonging to our company, customers, suppliers, and business stakeholders,
- Providing uninterrupted flow of primary and ancillary business operations,
- Ensuring that information security of Logistics and Warehousing Activities is supported by all across the company; while raising heightened awareness of information security,
- Obtaining documents and certificates of compliance with ISO 27001 standard for our information security management system, and ensuring its continuous development.